Our Work in the Community
Our Annual Golf Event
Since 2011, Spahn Financial has hosted a golf outing each year to raise money for partner organizations such as One World Surgery, Lone Survivor Foundation and Folds of Honor. Collectively, this event has raised more than $800,000 to influence the communities we serve close to home and around the world.
Please plan to join us in Fall 2020 for our next event!
Organizations We Support
Whether currently active or a past participant, we've made it a point to partner, volunteer our time, and give back to these events and organizations.
- Charles Tillman Cornerstone Foundation
- Champions for Children's event for Lurie Children's Hospital
- Let's Share the Sun Foundation
- Lone Survivor Foundation
- Folds of Honor
- One World Surgery
- NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) Walk in Grant Park
- ALS Foundation: Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)