Financial planning for prosperity and generosity through generational wealth management.
At Spahn Financial, we work with you to understand what’s important for you, your business, your family and your legacy. We’ll help you plan for your future while protecting and growing your wealth through strategic investing and holistic financial planning. And, we’ll work with your family to do the same and help secure your legacy through generational wealth management.
We know a plan is only as good as its execution, and we will partner with you every step of the way. We’ll work with your attorneys, accountants and trusted advisors to coordinate your journey to and through retirement, and you can feel secure knowing you have a team in place managing your path to financial freedom.
Ten Planning Gaps
In more than 15,000 meetings over the last 25 years, we have recognized these top ten challenges, even from the most successful people. We work with our clients to address each of these on the path to financial freedom.
- Lack of a comprehensive, coordinated plan
- Emotion-driven investment decisions
- Lagging progress toward retirement goals
- Overpaying on taxes due to inefficient strategies
- Outdated or incomplete will, trust and directives
- Assets ill-positioned for creditor protections
- Gaps in homeowners and property insurance coverage
- Absence of coordination between trusted advisors
- Beneficiaries and ownership of assets not aligned with estate plan, wishes
- Beneficiaries not engaged in financial planning for future distributions